You have 0 items in your cart
FEC Heliports Prohibited Landing Marker
For certain operational or technical reasons, an installation may have to prohibit helicopter operations.
- Where the helideck cannot be used, the ‘closed’ state of the helideck should be indicated by use of the international standard “landing prohibited” signal, a yellow cross on red background.
Strength & Endurance
- The 650gsm PVC is the strongest premade PVC Prohibited Landing Marker on the market with a tear stop weave pattern. When you look closely at the fabric it looks like there is a checker pattern ingrained into the material. This is the tear stop weave to promote the tear to generally stop on one of these lines.
- Dimensions: 4m x 4m Red with a diagonal yellow cross and has 50mm Welded Hem with SP4 Spur Tooth Eyelets 5 on each side, complete with 15m long blue 6mm Poly Rope to enable tie down.
- Fabric – PVC Rubberised Vinyl Material with a thickness of 650gsm.
- If the Prohibited Landing Marker is damaged it can be repaired rather than replaced.
- Ultra violet stabilised ensuring long life and is fire resistant.