This product supersedes product no: 778787
The fuel ignition temperature is reduced, resulting in increased combustion efficiency with less carbon left to form smoke and soot. Engine and exhaust systems are kept cleaner with longer service life and less maintenance.
Anti-polymerisation agents inhibit sludge formation, while dispersants stabilise the fuel. This results in a cleaner fuel system and better fuel flow, giving improved fuel atomisation and greater combustion efficiency.
Sulphuric acid corrosion caused by condensing exhaust gases may be seen in any of the cooler parts of the boiler or engine system. Typical problem areas are cylinder liners (clover-leaf corrosion), valve stems and funnel uptakes. Unitor FuelPower Catayst catalytically inhibits the formation of acid gases. This reduces the amount of acid present, thereby reducing acid corrosion.
- Improves combustion by reducing the burn out temperature for the soot
- Reduces carbon/ash deposits
- Limits soot formation and smoke emissions
- You will see an overall improvement in fuel combustion and a reduction in the soot emissions
- Helps you to keep the fuel system in good shape and to make sure the fuel is stable and ready for combustion